Don Johnson Big Band - Strucci (An Ostricc)

So, this song is basically a wordplay on both the Finnish and the English languages. Things that are actually written with ST or SS or similar letter combinations, are written on this song with the letter combo CC, etc. I'm not going to attempt to translate the song, per se, because that would just ruin the word play. Instead, I'm going to translate the Finnish words. Nor am I going to try and explain what the song is about. I think it's just made for fun, tbh.

Lyrics:
Chorus:
All day strucci
All night strucci
All day strucci
No fly strucci
refrain

Shop for ice cream
Plastic pucci?
No plasticci pucci
No plasticci pucci!
Tell barista make a cappucci
In the studio I bring the strucci
Late again, I miss the bucci
Get on the bucci
Get on the bucci
Waiting for bucci I smoke a savucci
Savu savu savu savu
Savucci
Write a graffiti with a tucci
Watching my name, side of a train
You take stairs, I'm taking the hicci
Asking "Mikchi?"
I say "Sikchi!"
Yo mama hoochie, my mama mucci
U's a bitchi
U's a vicci
Ain't a joke, ain't a dicci
My swag so lit
But I'm cool like a fridgy

Chorus

I'm not from Helsinki, I not skucci
Where all my dogs be? Chillin at botchki
Lookin cool letter rotchi
When it's cold, light up notchi
My shit is Gucci
My shit is Strucci
If you don't like it, your shit hulluchi!
I can be dopin and winning like sotchi
Wanna battle? Nobody matchi!
Achii, achii, my nose kuticci
Everything about you fake, kulicci
Popping champagne Gucci, ladies in Jacuzzi
Forrester Ridgy, my morning porridgy
Texting pucci pucci heart emujji
She want nucci, she want nucci
Fishy like alici, superhuman Nietszche
Nobody perfect, now rest in peacci, Avicii
Lil' strucci

Chorus

Translations:
strucci = strutsi = an ostrich
pucci = pussi = a bag
bucci = bussi = a bus
savucci = savuke = a cigarette
savu = smoke
tucci = tussi = a marker
hicci = hissi = an elevator
mikchi? = miksi? = why?
sikchi = siksi = that's why
mucci = mutsi = mom (slang)
vicci = vitsi = a joke
dicci = dissi = a diss
skucci (I don't know. A certain nationality, probably, but idk which one.)
botchki = botski = a boat (slang)
rotchi = rotsi = a jacket / a Rottweiler (slang, double?)
notchi = notski = a bonfire (slang)
hulluchi = hullusti = crazy (conjugated, but in this context, it doesn't matter. Non-conjugated version would be 'hullu')
kuticci = kutisi = itched / was itchy
kulicci = kulissi = an act (you put up to look good), literally also means a coulisse (the theater term)
pucci = pusi = mwah / kisses / x x
nucci = nussia = to fuck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antti Tuisku: En kommentoi (No comments)

Robinson Crue: C doesn't protect (Ei suojaa K)

Tehosekoitin - Maailma on sun (The World Is Yours)